Tuesday, November 30, 2010

RILEY2310, Christmas!

Hello, it's time for a Riley and Company Challenge! This week Frances is challenging us to think Christmas!

The latest release from Riley and Company is perfect for this, and today I'm using the new Antlers Riley! I coloured him with copics and added tiny gems to his antlers.

The card case is handsome hunter with a layer of cherry cobbler and then dp, it was a scrap so I don't remember where it's from, sorry!

I cut Riley out with circle nesties and a lacey circle nestie and popped this up. The edges of the white were sponged with Tim Holtz antique linen.

The sentiment it from the 'Things Riley Might say' set I punched it out with the word window.

I finished it off with some twine and a bell!

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, you can leave a comment with a link to your card on the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to forums, please use the keyword RILEY2310.

Have a great Day,
Laurie

4 comments:

Monique said...

Oh Laurie this is adorable !!

StampOwl said...

super cute Laurie

Maria Matter said...

what a wonderful Riley! adorable card Laurie!!
xxx

Silli said...

What a cute card Laurie, the image is so cute!