Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Jackie!

Hello, I made this for my Sisters Birthday! Every since I saw this image called Stepsisters, from Mo Manning, I knew I wanted to make my sister a card with it. Stamping Bella has this and several other Mo Manning images in stamp form, so I made sure to pick one up when I went to a big Craft Convention in Toronto last month!

I stamped the image with memento black, the lines are so fine, what a beautiful stamped image! I coloured the girls in with copics, and added some liquid pearl to their necklaces.

I used this weeks sketch challenge CC308.

The card base is certainly celery, with a layer of white embossed with hearts. I also used pretty in pink and so saffron cardstock. All the dp is from DCWV Nana's Nursery!

Have a great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Monique said...

simply adorable Laurie..Love this image and the fresh colors :)