Monday, November 1, 2010

TMONDAY, Add A Red Bow!

Hello, so how much Halloween candy did you eat? I know I had too much! lol
So it's time for the Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge, this weeks challenge is to include a red bow somewhere on your card or project!

I used the new Christmas JJ, isn't she cute in her reindeer outfit! I stamped JJ onto vanilla cardstock. My favorite cardstock for copics is Neehan and it's now available in vanilla at CDStamps...love it, it blends beautifully just like the white! So I coloured JJ with copics and added some crystal effects to her shoes, bubbles, glasses etc.

The dp is from Basic Greys Jovial pad, with chocolate chip cardstock. I finished it off with the red ribbon and bow and a hat pin with some beads!

Please join us in our challenge, include a red bow on your card or project and upload it to the Totally Stampalicious Blog there's usually a prize!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

5 comments:

Vicki G said...

Ohhh This is GORGEOUS! Love that DP ! It's perfect with your image!

Vicki

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE her!

ButterflyEars said...

Fabulous image, I thin that she is ready to party....
Love the papers and ribbon.

Julie said...

OMGosh this is sooo cute! Great color combo and DP! Your bow is absolutely perfect. I love the JJ image and the sentiment is just too funny! Great fun holiday card!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh! Your On Blitzen card just makes me Laugh Out Loud! It is ADORABLE! I have so many (too many) friends i could send that to!!!