Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A couple new things!


This is a baby card I made using Melanie Muenchinger's set "Hand in Hand'. It was a quick card, with non traditional colours, but I think it turned out ok! I used this sketch challenge hosted by Donna (dbaker3).

I started with the dp DCWV text prints, and went from there. I wanted to keep it clean & simple, so I only used very vanilla & old olive. The background panel is embossed with the swiss dot EF.

Stamps: Hand in Hand (GinaK), Paper: very vanilla, old olive, DCWV text prints, Ink: noir black, Accessories: brads, swiss dot EF, SU polytwill ribbon.


This an 8x8 scrapbook page I made for challenge #2 on the GinaK forum. The challenge is hosted by Erika (SunshineMama) and we were to include 3 things 1. a sketch she provided 2. journal something important to you (well me) 3. use stamps. I chose to make a page about my Hubby because he is definitely important to me.

I'm pretty much brand new to scrapbooking so I didn't want to risk wrecking this with my handwriting, so all the words are computer generated. I used cuddles & hugs and Hand in hand stamps for this page.

Stamps: cuddle & hugs, Hand in Hand (GinaK), Paper: night of navy, real red, white, Ink: noir black, Accessories: Martha Stewart heart edge punch, SU marker.

No comments: