Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Treat Purse


Hello, I made this for the Technique lovers challenge TLC211. You can find the instructions here what a cute & easy treat holder!
I made mine with barely banana. I'm not sure where the dp is from, but it seemed to go perfectly! There's not a whole lota stampin on this one. The 'happy hello' on the front is from 'All year cheer I". The flower was made with punches from marvy. The pearl matched perfectly, can you believe I found them at Dollarama! There's quite a few in several sizes in the pkg for $1. The leaf is the sizzix leaf die sold at SU. I can see this one getting lots of use, I love it! The sentiment was punched with circle punches.


The top edges were made with the new EK dotted scallop edge punch. All the edges of the box, flowers & leaves were sponged.The back opens to show a sentiment from the new 'Yummy' set, and another flower made with the marvy punch & a standard hole punch, oops forgot to sponge this flower!!!

The ribbon is yellow & matches the barely banana, although it doesn't look like it in the photo!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Laurie

No comments: