Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mini Easter Basket


Hello, I made this for the 'Try a new technique' challenge TLC213. This week we were to make a mini easter basket, you can find all the info & instructions here.



I used pink pirouette cardstock & designer paper.The Bunny is from cdstamps, it's called Bunny nuggets . I stamped the head & tail on white & cut them out. The body is made with SU lg oval punch, and his paws are cut from the scallop circle punch. I popped his head up. I just happened to have the perfect pink bow already in my saved ribbon scraps!The bunny is attached to ovals cut with nesties.


The white edges on the basket & the handle edge were made with the EK dotted scallop edge punch.


Very fun easy challenge, you should check it out!


Thanks for stopping by,
Laurie

No comments: