Thursday, March 26, 2009

I heart My Garden!


Hello, well I managed to squeeze 3 challenges into this one! The sketch challenge SC221, the colour challenge CC211, pretty kiwi breezes & the Friday challenge on the Hanna stamps forum, HSC61 embossing.

I used baja breeze for the background & stamped in matching ink with the weather bg stamp. The pink panel was embossed with the bloomin dots EF, and the kiwi kiss panel was embossed with the swiss dot EF. All the edges were sponged.

The image is from the "I love my garden" set. I stamped her onto white & coloured mostly with copics, but the blues are prisma colour pencils. This image is popped up. I also popped up the sentiment panel & then the little heart, made with a Martha Stewart punch. It's finished off with ribbon.
Let me know what you think, and have a great day!
Laurie

No comments: