Saturday, March 7, 2009

You're So Busted!


Hello, I made this for the release challenge HSMRC2 on the Hanna Stamps forum, hosted by Joycelyn (Stamps'nCoffee). We were to use glitter, lots & lots of glitter!

I was late putting in last months order due to computer problems, so I just received my Busted Hanna set this week...I had to use it! She was stamped onto white, and coloured with copics. Don't know if you can see the glitter, but it's all over! I used the new EK photo corner punch, they're so tiny! and made faux brads with a dot of glue & glitter.

For the upper background, I stamped the handcuffs in black onto tempting turquoise, covered them with glue from the quicky glue pen & sprinkled on the silver glitter. The bottom background is dp from DCWV all dressed stack. It already had the glittery design.

The sentiment is computer generated, cut with the oval nesties. It also has faux brads & it's popped up. I love these colours with the glitter!
There's still time to play in the challenge, you have til 5 pm EST on Monday to enter!
Thanks for stopping by
Laurie

No comments: