Thursday, March 19, 2009

Olivia & Nanny


Well I'm on a roll with the scrapbooking...I actually did another page! I used Erika's (SunshineMama) sketch challenge on stampTV STVSCR4. Following Erika's sketches has really helped me to actually put a page together.

This is one of my favorite photos of my Mom and my Daughter Olivia.
I used riding hood red for the base & then SU designer paper. The scalloped edge was made with the new EK dotted scallop punch. I punched a hole in the matted photo to thread the ribbon through.
The flowers are from "Flowers for Daisy" from GinaK. I coloured them with copics RV42 & E51. Then I added diamond stickles to the center.

Not having confidence in writing freehand, I decided to use the justrite new roman font stamp, but wish I had handwritten it, because I goofed up & got ink where it shouldn't be down near the date. picture #1


I've decided to cover this goof up with more flowers, hoping it doesn't through off the balance. The new flowers in the picture haven't had the stickles added to them yet! picture #2

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think.

Laurie

No comments: