Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Flowers Have Many Uses!


Hello, I made this for the March release challenge #1, GKMARTS on the GinaK forum. The theme is springtime, colour or flowers! I also used this weeks sketch challenge, SC219.

The card base is lavendar lace, with a panel of white embossed with the leafy branch EF. The triangle is also white, embossed with the swiss dot EF.

The flower was stamped 2 times on white, and coloured in with prismacolour pencils & oms. I cut out one & popped on top of the other with a dimensional. The center of the flower has amber coloured self stick gems.I like the way the ribbon placement kind of balances out the whole card!

I didn't add a sentiment, because this really could be used for many occasions.

Have a great Day

Laurie

1 comment:

AKiteFlier said...

This is gorgeous - love the layout and your zinnia is lovely.