Friday, March 13, 2009

Flourishes March Release challenge


Hello, I made this for the challenge on the Flourishes forum. We were to make a card with a sentiment, quote or word as the focal point.

My supply of sentiments & quotes is very limited, but this sentiment from "Thinking of You' worked out well. I love the writing, it looks so elegant.

The card base is black, with a layer of pretty in pink, and a layer of dp from Making Memories Sabrina. I used a punch on the corners. The sentiment was stamped on white with versamark & embossed with black EP. All the ovals were cut with nesties. This piece is popped up.

The ribbon is black satin. I used a corsage pin & threaded on some beads to match. I finished it off with the self stick pearls in the corners.

Now I just hope I don't need it!

So What do you think?

Laurie

No comments: