Thursday, March 5, 2009

Charge it Baby!!!


Hello, I made this for the Release challenge on the Hanna Stamps forum, getting glassy. We were to use something that resembled glass. I used crystal effects on the heart sign, Hanna's lips, and bracelets. You can't really see it, but I also covered the store window with acetate cardstock.

I also used the colour challenge CC208, pink, chocolate kiwi's.

The card base is pink passion, stamped with french script & edges sponged.

The 'In Vogue Hanna' image was stamped on white, paper pieced with dp & coloured with copics. I used a long rectangle scallop nestie for the mat & sponged the edges.

The store from image was stamped on white. I used paper piecing, coloured with copics & sakura gelly roll pens. I also added tiny gems for the necklace.The sentiment is from 'Things Hanna would say' the ovals were cut with nesties.

I'm too embarrassed to say how long I worked on this! but it was worth it, I really like it!
Thanks for stopping by
Laurie

No comments: