Monday, March 9, 2009

Easter Eyelets!


Hello, I made this for the Friday challenge HSFC59, hosted by Amanda_Sewell on the Hanna Stamps forum, use an Easter theme and eyelets!

I also used the sketch challenge from last Wednesday http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=423447So I now know that I have a very limited supply of eyelets! I must remember to buy some.

The image, eggshell Riley, was stamped 2 x's onto white & coloured with primacolour pencils & oms, well just Riley, his head is popped up. The egg was stamped on glitter dp, and the bow was stamped on so saffron. Then I cut it out & covered with versamark & iridescent ice EP. The butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch. It's covered with glue & glitter.

The white strips were made with 2 of the new EK edge punches, zigzag stitch & dotted scallop. I also used the so saffron marker to fill in the stitches.

TFL
Laurie

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is just adorable! I love Riley!